Content Consulting to Clarify your Message, Polish Content and Market Creatively
To stand out in a sea of online content takes two key things; creativity and engaging content. Here are some content consulting options to help you get focused and create content that is clear, interesting and reflective of the true you in order to naturally attract people to your products or services.
Content Editing and Polish – Hourly
Let’s see how we can play with your content to get it sounding fresh, revitalized and authentic. I work on material featured in e-books, marketing content and blogs.
I can help with these key steps as your “Content Shapeshifter”.
- Review and feedback on current branding, content strategy and content
- Clarify key messages and focus for your content
- Development of a new, refreshed content strategy
- Editing by the hour or co-editing by the hour via video chat
Editing is $45 per hour, minimum of 3 hours required for first time clients.
If you need a little confidence boost in your writing abilities or want tips on how to fine tune your writing skills, let’s get together for a few coaching sessions. These coaching sessions are tailored to each client based on their specific needs and require a bit of up-front review to fit your specific needs. Connect with me for an initial 30 minute consultation for $15 that includes a short pre-meeting questionnaire to cover the details about your key support needs.
Blog Basics Coaching
Want to start a blog but have no idea how? Have a blog that’s struggling or has died out and needs a little TLC to come back to life? Let’s connect for a blog consult to get you creating engaging content that can help position you as an expert. Blogs are as powerful, if not more than ads, and serve as a simple way to keep a fresh source of timely content on your website.
In a session of Blog Basics I will:
- Help you clarify your target audience and the content interesting to them
- Share the essentials for a good blog post that will get attention
- Give you specific tips on developing an editorial calendar that works and keeps topics fresh and engaging
- Offer insights on how to create social media content to help effectively promote your blog and specific platforms
A personal blog consult is 1.5 hours split into 2 sessions, and covers the topics mentioned above, any questions about blogging and includes a short workbook. You’ll get specific, one-on-one attention and guidance on writing and marketing your blog, including clear tips on how to move forward. To schedule an introductory session or a blog coaching session, please use the blue contact button in the bottom left hand corner of the site.