Here’s my show and tell! If you want to see where I’m published beyond this website and the fun ways I share my passion for creativity and mindfulness, here you go:
- To kick off 2017 with a bang, I’m adding a columnist gig to my plate! I will be a contributing writer for Sibyl Magazine: For the Spirit and Soul of Woman for the entire year. My specific area of focus will be on creativity, self-discovery and personal transformation. A quick link to my article each month is featured just under the cover image.
April Article: Uncertainty Opens the Heart Anew
March Article: Befriend Emotional Clutter To Bloom
February Article: Challenge Patterns, Challenge Your Truth
January article on Creative Confidence:
- I was delighted to meet and connect with Jade Inspiration and join her for her Right on Baby Podcast. We talked about Cures for Creative Blocks and 3 simple step process to help you move through them, no matter the cause. Jade is such a lively creative spark herself, and it was a real treat spending time with her. Be sure to check out other episodes too – she has fantastic guests!
- It was so fun being a guest on Clearing the Clutter Inside and Out. You can check out the podcast as we talk about how clutter hampers creativity. Episode 66.
- Entrepreneur Mind Hacks: Top entrepreneurs share mindsets for Productivity & Creativity
An honor to be included as a contributing author and share my insights on how to bring more creativity into your brainstorming and work.
- Twitterific Writing Links by Elizabeth Craig
Other Places you Can Catch my Writing
I also write about creativity, content strategy and digital marketing for Kapost. Here are some samples:
Additional articles from a mix of publications:
Google Hangout On Air Appearances
Show: Thinking Out Loud (co-host)
Show: Connections Forum for Relationships, Expression and Healing
Episode: “What Makes your Voice Count”.